For Emergencies dial:  911

Non-Emergency Dispatch: 503-815-1911

Vacation Rental Information

Property owners renting homes on a short term basis are required to have a short term rental license and pay Transient Room Tax (TRT). The following forms and ordinances offer home owners the information they will need to legally rent houses for short periods of time within Rockaway Beach city limits.

Transient Room Tax is paid quarterly on the fiscal year calendar.

Transient Room Tax Due Dates

1st quarter
January – March
Due by April 30th

2nd quarter
April – June
Due by July 30th

3rd quarter
July – September
Due by October 30th

4th quarter
October – December
Due by January 30th

Quick LInks